- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
- Risk Analysis
Senior Marketing Officer, GIEB (Product Development & Pricing)
Location: Hong Kong
1. Develop products, conduct analysis and work on product pricing.
2. Manage product development process including prepare product specification, product materials, system UAT, reinsurance arrangement and liaise with different departments for product approval.
3. Analyses and monitor product profitability and perform risk/financial analysis.
4. Maintain product suites and ensure competitiveness, monitor market environment and conduct regular market intelligence to analyze market trend.
5. Conduct training to intermediaries and internal staffs to enhance their product knowledge.
Qualification and experience:
1. University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Research, Marketing or Business Actuarial
2. Professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII of ANZIIF) or Societies of Actuaries is preferred
3. Min. 4 years’ working experience in product development, actuarial or marketing of in insurance industry
4. Attentive to details, confident, independent and good project management and interpersonal skills
5. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
6. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
7. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Officer role
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII), Associate, Society of Actuaries (ASA), Associate, ANZIIF|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|