Senior Manager, Project Management, Business Development - Health & Protection
Location: Hong Kong
1. Project management of the implementation of specialized company-wide new initiatives e.g. medical business strategy, enhancement of H&P customer journey, ILAS business strategy, wellness programs and bancassurance initiatives. Key tasks include communications with key stakeholders and senior management, budget and time management, and problem solving.
2. Business analyst role for initiatives that involve external parties, e.g. app, provider network, external fund houses, and communicate business requirements both internally and externally.
3. Contact person to support Agency on HNW initiatives.
4. Support relevant channel communications and customer activities in collaboration with Channel Marketing.
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of project management experience, preferably in insurance / financial industry
- Very strong implementation skills with excellent ability to collaborate with stakeholders from multiple disciplines
- Ability to understand, prepare and communicate business requirements to operation and system teams
- Excellent stakeholder management to ensure clear communications with senior management on project progress and also alignment between business units to deliver projects efficiently
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented, with exceptional time management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English (Cantonese is required, Mandarin is a plus)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Channel Marketing
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management