- Project Management
Senior Manager, Program Management Office
Location: Hong Kong
Responsible for the governance and execution of cross departmental PMO projects across the organization
- Lead and manage the organizational projects from inception to completion, including establishing projects plans, driving planned activities, monitoring & tracking progress, reviewing project results and establishing project status report on a regular basis.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments and external parties to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and compliant to company policies as well as all regulatory requirements
- Lead, manage, coach and develop direct reports to manage and run projects independently and effectively. Assist and provide direction to teammates on project challenges where appropriate.
- Solid experience and proven track record in professional project management on enterprise level projects
- In-depth knowledge in insurance operation and strong ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- 10 years of relevant expertise and passion to drive business performance
- University degree holder, preferably have an advanced degree
- PMP certification is a must
- Microsoft Project
- Strong project management abilities, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, including ability to exercise these skills effectively at all stages of project across a large organization.
- Highly numerate with exceptional attention to details
- Ability to explore all angles and overcome obstacles and challenges to achieve project objectives
- Has a strong sense of ownership and hard work ethic to see things to completion
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL Practitioner Level, ITIL Foundation Level|