- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Management Reporting
- Project Management
Senior Manager, Program Management Office
Location: Hong Kong
- Manage the team to effectively support the execution of IT Project Portfolio Management, Project Assurance and IT Management Reporting.
- Design, Develop and Execute IT Project Portfolio Management Process to ensure effective, efficient and transparent IT project prioritisation and reporting between departments.
- Establish plan and procedure to effectively conduct proper level of IT Project Assurance for all IT projects to align with Regional Project Governance Framework.
- Conduct regular IT capability review on business areas to support the development of IT Technology Strategy and Plan in short and medium term.
- Degree in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of working experience in Information Technology
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experienced in IT Project Portfolio Management, Project Assurance and Technology Planning
- Exposure in IT Finance and Vendor Procurement process an added advantage
- Superb organisation, analytical, conflict & negotiation and Project Management skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate & translate IT concepts into business languages
- Detail minded, Prudent with passion to strive for high quality standard
- Reactive, adaptive and innovative to changing and demanding environment, and able to effectively manage all levels of stakeholders.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- ITIL Practitioner Level
- ITIL Foundation Level