- Life Insurance
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Team Management
Senior Manager, Life Operations Enhancement
Location: Hong Kong
- Act as liaison between Life Operation end-users and IT Application Teams.
- Lead a team of Analysts to identify and define business requirements, plan and perform UAT, prepare user manual and conduct user training.
- Review functional specification from business perspective to ensure user requested functions are met.
- Manage projects to meet the Company’s strategy and direction.
- Support department end-users to implement measures with high efficiency, control and service standards as well as providing professional advice
- Coach and develop team members in professional standard, to gain business and technical knowledge.
- Provide guidance to the team in full SDLC cycle.
- Analyze complex production problems, co-ordinate the problem resolution and reinforce the post-implementation monitoring and quality assurance measures.
- Assist in planning the resources, project progress monitoring and monitoring the performance of the section
- Degree holder or above in Business, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Over 12 years of experience in insurance and/or Banking and finance sectors with at least 5 years solid project management and business analysis experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of business processes in Life Insurance industry
- Proven leadership, project and people management, problem solving and decision-making skills is vital
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate well in both business and technical aspects with people from at different levels
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|