- Asset Allocation
- Due Diligence
- Fixed Income
- Risk Analysis
Senior Manager, Investment
Location: Hong Kong
- Work with CIO to develop a systematic investment strategy across asset classes to meet investment targets.
- Work closely with quantitative analyst to develop and backtest quantitative models to support and develop the investment process.
- Monitor the performance and risk of external investment managers. This will include developing strong relationships with managers to ensure that returns are delivered on a consistent basis.
- Oversee production and delivery of high quality reports for internal investment related meetings, including performance analysis, risk analysis and investment presentations.
- Work with peers across Prudential HK to understand the investment needs of the overall company, communicate investment team aims and deliver best service within the organisation.
- At least 7 -10 years investment experience working in an insurance company or asset management company supporting insurance clients
- Knowledge of multi-asset investment management, with a strong focus on fixed income and derivatives
- Experience managing external managers, preferably including due diligence experience
- Experience in portfolio optimisation
- Experience using Bloomberg