- Apache Web Server
- Checkpoint Firewall
- CISCO Routers
- IBM WebSphere
- IT Security
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Oracle Database
- Project Management
- SAP Sybase
- Technical Support
Senior Manager, Infrastructure & Project Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Lead the definition, design and technical governance of IT infrastructure solutions to comply with business strategy, regional technology standard and policies requirements
- Provide assessment and review function for system architecture design and ensure the design adherence to the corporate infrastructure and IT security policies.
- Manage IT projects to ensure the deliverables meet the business requirements, on time and within budget.
- Lead and coach the team members to provide daily technical support to IT.
- Work with regional team on the creation and maintenance of technology guideline and prepare roadmap taking emerging technology & business needs into consideration.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years working experience in information Technology with at least 5 years IT infrastructure, Desktop management, and project management experience in banking and finance sector or managed services solution provider
- Experience and qualification in networking and security hardware to include Cisco, F5 and Checkpoint
- Exposure and Experience of technical architecture frameworks including design, implementation and support
- Strong background with core network, server farm and storage technologies in large scale deployment
- Knowledge and support of OS platform (Windows, Unix), database (SQL, Informix, DB2, Sybase, Oracle), web infrastructure (IIS, Apache, Websphere, Sharepoint), virtualization design (VMware, Citrix), Desktop, Thin Client and networking (Cisco, Checkpoint, F5)
- Strong analytical skill and problem solving ability