Senior Manager, Finance (Projects)
Location: Hong Kong
- Manage the team to partner with key stakeholders within the organization to prepare or evaluate business cases and make recommendation to management for allocating the company's capital resources in alignment with business strategies. This covers a broad spectrum of business initiatives across products, distribution, operations, customers, etc. Proactively identify and drive strategic initiatives to create values as a business partner to other functions by providing finance subject matter expertise
- Formulate and supervise to produce market intelligence information, on a timely manner, assisting management to identify threats and to capture market opportunities. This includes competitors’ landscape, regulatory developments, etc.
- Prepare papers targeting the company's board of directors and board committees. This covers accounting and audit matters, as well as complex matters involving different subject matter expertise.
- Build an efficient and effective team. Proactively identify and drive initiatives for operational excellence and effectiveness
- University degree holder in Accounting or Commerce.Qualified accountant with solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business.
- At least 10 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 years at supervisory level.
- Solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business
- Strong business acumen with excellent analytical skill and ability to make sound and consistent business judgments and decisions
- Proficiency in business writing with audience targeting at senior management level.
- Fluent at stakeholder management at all levels and tactful in resolving conflicts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with ability to adjust the tone, form and words in different situations.
- Capable of articulating own views/ stand points and influencing others in a tactical manner.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Life Insurance
- Stakeholder Management