Senior Manager, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
- Review and assess the financial impacts of new accounting policies and standards (including IFRS 4 Phase 2 and IFRS 9), new industry requirements (e.g. risk-based capital) and business initiatives.
- Advise on accounting treatments for financial issues, formulate financial projection methodology and prepare technical papers.
- Lead the Finance team in the implementation of new accounting policies and standards; and new industry requirements.
- Act as project manager for ad hoc finance projects
- Represent the HK business on internal regional / group projects.
- Conduct training to Finance team members on new accounting policies.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting or Finance (or related topics)
- Qualified accountant and / or qualified actuary.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in financial industry
- At least 4 years of experience at supervisory level
- Strong technical insurance accounting with expertise in IFRS4 Phase 2, IFRS 9; knowledge EEV is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills – including report writing and presentations
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills and project management skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- IFRS 4
- IFRS 9
- Project Management
- Report Writing