- Insurance Claims
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Life Claims
Location: Hong Kong
- Assess and approve claims within own claims authority and make recommendation to senior for those claims exceeding own authority limit, conduct claims investigation where necessary.
- Review and follow up outstanding claims and make decisions within own authority limit. Report any operational abnormalities to senior timely.
- Handle enquiries from customers, agents (including hotline and walk-in where necessary) and internal staff
- Check and sign payment letters where necessary and prepare non-standard payment and decline letters
- Take part in departmental / company projects where necessary.
- Matriculated or above.
- Minimum of 2 years claims experience in life insurance
- Preferably with professional qualification in Life Insurance including LOMA (Life Office Management Association), ICA (International Claim Association)
- Effective communication in English and Cantonese
- PC skills in MS Words, EXCEL
- Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)