Officer, Customer Call Centre (Inbound)
Location: Hong Kong
- Provide and process information through systems and other departments in response to customer’s enquiries and concerns about insurance products and services.
- Resolve customer dissatisfaction if necessary and proactively build long term trust with customers during case handling
- Arrange follow up call to respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Secondary School graduate
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service / Call Centre experience
- Customer focused and result oriented, with the ability to work under pressure and in a changing environment
- Highly organized and able to meet tight deadline
- Hands on MS Office knowledge
Candidate with less experience will be considered for a 12-month Contract Position.
- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service