Officer, Agency Training Support
Location: Hong Kong
- Perform full range of training administration supports such as monthly training schedule, online enrolment coordination, daily class attendance file composition, and evaluation form data consolidation to the team supervisor.
- Consolidate the IIQE enrolment form and liaise with the VTC to organise the IIQE exam to the agency force.
- Maintain full and accurate record of training attendance and ensure the CPD records are updated and handled in accordance with Company policies by weekly.
- Maintain the weekly training reports in compliance, product tests and CPD fulfillment to training head and management
- Maintain and prepare daily filing system for operations and management purpose.
- Provide daily support in office administration functions such as meeting arrangement, training room and equipment booking ordination to internal departments and agency force.
- Handle daily enquiries from agency force.
- Higher Diploma or relevant
- 1 years and above in life insurance industry
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua & Chinese,
- Good knowledge of MS office (especially Powerpoint and EXCEL) and Chinese typing
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint