- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Officer, Agency Operations (Benefits & Office)
Location: Hong Kong
- Execute and perform daily duties to support agent life cycle in an efficient manner while ensuring all the procedures are in compiled with company guideline and regulatory requirements standard, support the agency expansion and business growth.
- Effective communication with agency in agency records enquiries.
- Prepare routine reports and contribute to agency system enhancement to perform User Acceptance Test under agreed time frame.
- Diploma holder
- 1 year working experience, relevant experience in insurance industry is preferable
- Good understanding on financial service operations, preferable in Life Insurance
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commend in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office