- Marketing Campaigns
Marketing Officer, General Insurance & Employee Benefits
Location: Hong Kong
1. Support marketing team to meet sales target, assist to prepare documentations and stationeries.
2. Contribute to launch marketing campaigns and marketing / sales tools development.
3. Support training to intermediaries and internal team members.
4. Support marketing activities and analysis.
5. Support agency incentive design and analysis.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance or equivalent
- 1-2 years related working experience in marketing, insurance or financial industry
- With some progress in insurance examinations (e.g. ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- Possessing strong sense in marketing, IT and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS application
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII), Associate, ANZIIF|