- Management Reporting
- Operational Risk
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
Manager, Operational Risk
Location: Hong Kong
- Provide the PHKL/PGHK Outsourcing and Third Party (OTP) policy framework to ensure compliance to GN14, GOTPS and PCA (Regional Office) relevant policies.
- Conduct training of the OTP framework and provide communication, consultancy, guidance and support to first line business functions.
- Perform classification review of all new OTP arrangements.
- Perform quality assurance review of all Material and Critical arrangements on OTP work provided by first line business functions; monitoring of non-material and non-critical arrangements on sampling basis.
- Prepare management reporting to PCA, OCI, Risk Committee, and other parties where appropriate.
- Perform baselining of OTP arrangements and maintenance of OTP master list.
- Assist in Operational Risk initiatives and projects as assigned by the Director, Operational Risk.
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the Manager role.
- Qualified Accountant and University Graduate in Business Related Discipline
- At least 6 years working experiences in a risk management function
- Financial Services Industry working experiences preferred
- Risk certification an advantage
- Excellent PC skill in MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, independent, highly organised and attentive to details
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good project management and presentation skills