Manager, Operation Support
Location: Hong Kong
- Manage day-to-day operations support activities effectively to ensure the alignment of the business strategy, local IT strategy and regional IT direction.
- Supervise team to drive and implement operation projects within agreed schedule, smoothly without major problems. And always acts as a core member to contribute in operation aspects for major IT projects.
- Manage the outsourcing printing vendor and regional IT team service quality, meet agreed service level agreement without major incidents and fulfill the compliance of the outsourcing vendor requirements.
- Manage and track daily production incidents/problems effectively, work closely with Application Team, Users and outsourcing vendors to resolve the problems and resume the computer services timely.
- Supervise Operation Support Staff to complete assigned jobs and ensure to provide a good quality of work in day-to-day support.
- Assist IT Disaster Recovery Manager to execute IT DR activities effectively.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 8 years of Data Centre experience in which at least 3 years at IT management level
- Experience in multi-international companies in Financial Industry
- Solid experience in computer operation services, problem and change management and outsourcing vendor management
- Strong leadership skills, computer operation management, outsource vendor managementand people management skills
- Excellent in communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to master wide range of knowledge on computer operation, programs/patches deployment, job scheduling, batch printing, data centre facility, operation acceptance, incident and problem management
- Data Centre
- Disaster Recovery Planning