Manager, Office Support (Renovation)
Location: Hong Kong
- Manage building work projects from project planning, budgeting, and implementation to project completion.
- Work closely with end users of renovation projects and coordinate with vendors to ensure projects are completed within budget and timeframe, as well as satisfaction of users.
- Maintain the AutoCAD library of office layouts and building plans.
- Identify and deliver appropriate procurement strategy in purchasing services and products for the company.Monitor and evaluate the performance and services level of vendors.
- Sustain and deliver quality office facilities including furniture design & entitlement and health & safety at premises.
- Constantly review facilities and office design improvement.
- University Graduate with Building Service Engineering / Facility Management
- Minimum 6-7 years relevant experience of which 2 years should be at supervisory level in sizable company
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office including Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Planning