Manager, Life Policy Administration
Location: Hong Kong
- Lead and manage real time / intraday adherence to productivity and quality metrics. To plan and organize the resources ahead.
- Identify areas for improvements, drive and implement changes in Policy Administration for service excellence
- To update procedure manuals and guidelines ,and training manuals to ensure compliance to regulations, legal and corporate audit requirements are met and service consistency
- Develops supervisors to coach and manage effectively
Degree holder, preferably with professional insurance qualifications
Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years in management / supervisory level
Self-driven, independent, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure
Ability to cope with complexity, strong sense of independence, takes initiative.
Excellent time management and people management skills
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese typing
- Team Management
- Time Management