Manager, Group Administration & Medical
Location: Hong Kong
1. Manage an efficient operation over underwriting, policy servicing and renewal of all individual medical insurance products underwritten within Group Administration & Medical Division.
2. Oversee the provision of customer and sales support services for all perspectives of Group Administration and Medical Division and ensure a quality service is delivered.
3. Assist to develop underwriting, renewal and policy administration guidelines and procedures of individual medical insurance and manage its implementation to ensure the production and profitability targets are hit.
4. Manage and develop her teammates to deliver the agreed productivity and services.
5. Assist to develop services standard for underwriting, renewal and policy administration of individual medical insurance and customer services provision and manage its delivery.
6. Assist to develop the medical portfolio and improve the operation efficiency through participation in streamlining the workflow, system enhancement project, provision of market intelligence and the like.
- Degree holder, preferably with professional insurance qualifications
- Minimum 8 years of experience in individual medical insurance industry with exposure in underwriting, policy administration, and customer service management, with at least 3 years supervisory or management experience
- Experience in handling medical insurance underwriting, customer service, workflow review
- Experience in handling policy administration as an added advantage
- Familiar with insurance market trends, industrial rules and individual and group medical practices
- Possesses leadership quality with ability to control, motivate, exemplify and communicate with subordinates
- Willingness to excel and the ability to establish standards
- Excellent interpersonal and customer focused problem solving skills
- Well versed in English and Putonghua
- Customer Service