Manager, Broker & IFA
Location: Hong Kong
- Supervise the team to provide a wide range of pre-sales and after-sales services to help maximize the business efficacy and opportunities as well as to provide effective sales administrative and operation support, i.e. prepare announcement, ensure MI reports are timely produced, sales materials inventory, budget coordination, office supplies ordering, etc.
- Assist to setup control framework to ensure our business comply with all applicable laws, regulations and company's compliance requirements; and its well managed within the company's risk and compliance framework.
- Assist to oversee the business servicing unit to ensure a robust business support foundations for our Account Management Team and Brokers.
- Establish good relationship with brokers and IFAs in the market to promote our service excellence.
- Evaluate and drive continuous improvements in servicing level for the broker & IFA channel.
- University/College graduate with 5-8 years relevant working experiences with at least 2 years in managerial capacity
- Responsible and team oriented
- Effective communication and management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua is an added advantage)
- Be able to work and make decision independently
- Client Relationship Management
- Inventory Management