Manager, Application Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Utilize project management best practices to manage and ensure project activities of strategic projects
- Organize project activities, ensure individual activities are completing on time and budget, and ensure the activities meet the objectives effectively with the support of Subject Matter Experts
- Identify, assess, monitor and manage project risks and issues, and manage escalations in case the risks and issues are out of track
- Produce accurate and concise project dashboards and progress update to project governance bodies including Project Steering Committee and Project Sponsors
- Assess various solutions and vendors for system solutions to align with the technology roadmap and business strategy
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 4 years of project management on application development projects in insurance, banking or finance sectors.
- Solid experience in managing medium to large-scale projects and outsourcing services
- Good leadership, people management, vendor management, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Solid technical knowledge in AIX, Wintel, mobile platform, databases such as Informix, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 and Oracle, and programming languages such as Microsoft .NET and Java/J2EE
- Application Development
- IBM AIX
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- SAP Sybase