Director, Partnership Sales Training
Location: Hong Kong
The job incumbent will be leading the Partnership Distribution Department’s training team with the development and delivery of effective learning and development solutions to all partnership channels.
- Support the achievement of partnership distribution business targets through effective training strategies.
- Provide and deliver training to meet the specific needs of each channel, including product, customer and any specific requests from channel heads.
- Enhance cross-sell opportunities through the development and deployment of a mobile sales team to provide after sales service to policyholders
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and adherence to best practices in sales activities through the provision of quality assurance
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in the insurance industry
- Experience in a sales role with IIQE or FLMI certification would be an advantage
- Solid understanding of sales training in either a banking or insurance organisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Fluency in Cantonese and English language skills; proficient in Mandarin
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)
- Quality Assurance