- Complaint Handling
- Customer Service
Customer Services Officer (General Insurance)
Location: Hong Kong
- Handle incoming enquiries on product coverage.
- Contribute to the sales target via effective underwriting and handling quotation request.
- Resolve enquiries related to policy administration and complaints. Communicate with other teams to ensure timely and quality responses to enquiries
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the team. Participate in projects to enhance team efficiency and service level.
- Form 6 or above, professional insurance qualification or having passed IIQE Paper I & II, is preferred.
- 2-4 years of working experience, preferably 1-2 years in general insurance
- Experience in customer services and/or call center
- Knowledge of general insurance products
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS applications
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|
|Qualification||IIQE 1 - Principles and Practice of Insurance Examination, IIQE 2 - General Insurance Examination|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|