- Business Development
- Project Management
Contract Manager, Customer Marketing
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist to formulate and implement customer marketing and business development strategies to achieve long-term financial benefit for PDD channels.
- Lead a team to work smoothly with bancassurance partners, broker channels and internal key stakeholders including sales, product and corporate marketing teams to launch customer marketing and sales incentive promotions to maximize sales opportunities.
- Drive all customer centricity initiatives, aligning directions from corporate marketing, for PDD channels to increase customer loyalty.
- Identify cross-sell, up-sell opportunities and develop business development campaigns and sales incentive programmes to support Telemarketing Team in achieving business objectives.
- University graduate, preferably in business or marketing discipline
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in insurance/banking/ financial services sector with at least 2 years in managerial role in marketing
- Knowledge of insurance/financial products
- Solid experience in customer marketing and advertising
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- Customer focused and able to work under pressure
- Efficient MS application and Chinese input
- Fluent in written and spoken English
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|