- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
Location: Hong Kong
- To review sales materials, marketing materials and product documents produced by the Company or Sales Force; and ensure that all these documents comply with the Business Code of Conduct, internal requirements, and all statutory and regulatory requirements. To provide advice in regular meetings for product development.
- To provide compliance advice, e.g., (1) to provide advice with respect to new business initiatives and assigned projects; (2) to provide advice & guidance on regulatory / compliance issues to staff / sales forces.
- To assist in implementation of new laws and regulatory requirements.
- To prepare, review and update the Company's compliance policies, procedures, guidelines, manuals & handbooks.
- To provide Compliance training to staff/sales force on compliance issues; and to prepare, review and update the relevant training materials; and to handle ad-hoc projects.
- To support and render assistance to other teammates where necessary or as directed by a supervisor.
- Degree holder with major in Law, Accounting, Finance or related discipline; an insurance related qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Compliance or Audit in life insurance companies or banks
- Good knowledge of life insurance, general insurance and investment products
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, life insurance operations and agency administration
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Computer literate
- Effective communication and management skills