Business Development Executive, China Market
Location: Hong Kong
- Analyze customer segmentation, product portfolio performance and market competitiveness on the wealth management needs of the current and prospective high-net-worth China market in order to identify the training gaps on products and sales training skills and identify the opportunities for generating long-term and sustainable business growth.
- Host or participate in the ‘Business Opportunity Presentations’ seminars launched to the financial consultants, experience sharing the development of the wealth management market in China.
- Conduct training, seminars, and workshops on business practices to enhance the understanding of high-net-worth Chinese customers to the local financial consultants who aspire to seek business opportunities in China.
- Provide regular updates on China market by way of district visits, classroom training and coaching workshops.
- Establish business platforms in the liaison with HK based organizations and institutes with China background to nurture the ever-increasing business potential of the emerging high-net-worth China market.
- Monitor the overall quality of training delivery and course effectiveness. Review performance data, prepare periodic reports, establish training needs assessment and improvement tracking systems in order to monitor and measure productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
- Degree holder in any discipline, preferably in Finance, Economics, and Business, from a university in China
- Around 2 – 3 years work experience in China
- Preferably some training / development and team management experience, gained from the financial services industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong cultural appreciation and understanding of PRC customer
- Native Mandarin Speaker is preferred
- Portfolio Analysis
- Team Management