- Customer Service
Assistant Officer, Policy Administration
Location: Hong Kong
1. Disseminate daily incoming documents including policies, claims and cheque payment to relevant parties accurately and timely.
2. Handle premium collection, settlement and refund concisely and properly for GIEB business. Provide supports on policy administration for new policies, endorsements and renewals for GI products with quality manner and within the service standard, and provide efficient administrative support to the team.
3. Monitor stock level of policies stationeries efficiently and arrange re-ordering regularly.
4. Handle enquiries on policy administration from clients, intermediaries and internal team members in a quality and professional manner to achieve service excellence.
- University graduate
- Professional insurance qualification or having passes IIQE Paper I & II, is preferred.
- 1-2 years of working experiences, exposure in general insurance or financial industry will be an advantage.
- Experience in customer services or insurance policy administration is preferred.
- Fresh university graduate will also be considered.
- Knowledge of general insurance product.
- Possess strong analytical mind and high attention to details.
- Customer focused and result oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a team member and able to work independently.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS applications.
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered for the Officer role.
- Location: Quarry Bay / Kwun Tong.
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma to Bachelor|
|Qualification||IIQE 1 - Principles and Practice of Insurance Examination, IIQE 2 - General Insurance Examination|