- Microsoft Access
Assistant Officer, Office Support (Branch)
Location: Hong Kong
To sustain office equipment in good condition and to monitor printed materials to ensure there are sufficient supply to support operation. In addition, to provide agency entitlement accurately and effective in adherence to pre-defined guidelines and procedures.
- To receive enquires and maintenance calls from users and to ensure all repair & maintenance request are effectively and efficiently completed.
- To physically check printed matters regularly to ensure sufficient supply are provided
- To issue agency entitlement (including keys, doors access, name card, etc) accurately and timely.
- To input and update the agency record accurately and to ensure completion on time.
- To monitor office cleaning and to supervise the workmen to ensure cleaning services are delivered satisfactory.
Qualifications and Experience
- F5 or above
- Minimum one year experience and experience in insurance industry will be an advantage
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in PC Applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment