- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Officer, New Business Administration
Location: Hong Kong
- Check daily control reports for ensuring outsource vendor meet regulatory requirements and perform onsite vendor audit to ensure vendor quality and compliance to company standard
- Contact vendor to resolve enquiries from different Business Unit on outsource scanning & data capture related issues
- Prepare routine operation reports and audit reports required by management for performance review.
- Provide clerical support to manager including document retrieval, filing, control report checking and other administrative duties
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above with at least 2 years working experience in life insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment.
- Mature and independent with strong commitment
- Proficient in MS word and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese