- Life Insurance
- Market Research
- Product Development
Assistant Manager, Product Management
Location: Hong Kong
1. Gather, develop, and effectively synthesize market intelligence to provide management with timely and actionable updates and analysis.
2. Monitor industry trend and relevant regulatory requirements on a regular basis to identify implications and opportunities for our business.
3. Perform tracking and competitive analyses of competitors' business performance, distribution model, products, services and marketing initiatives.
4. Produce and share regular market updates with distribution channels on new product launches and other changes to competitive landscape.
5. Support Senior Manager in product / promotion performance tracking and managing enquiries on business performance, market information and other business related topics.
6. Assist in other product related projects as directed.
- University graduate in Business or Marketing discipline
- 5+ years working experiences in life insurance industry, preferably in the market research or product development area
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Good communication skills and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, team-oriented and resourceful
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|