- Business Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Manager, Partnership Operation
Location: Hong Kong
- Reconcile sales compensation for every payment cycle on a regular basis through reviews and analysis of each distribution channel remuneration data are accurately calculated by the system, factoring in exceptional adjustments such as appeal cases on target achievements, hold policies or short-term incentive programs based on management’s discretion, with timely delivery to HR for payroll purposes.
- Perform user requirements (UR) gathering for the assigned project(s) through engagements in project meetings with end-user, IT and any other stakeholders, where iterations and clarifications are validated, documented for management to review and approve.
- Assist in the review of IT Functional Design Specification (FDS) for the assigned project(s) through detailed mapping of each functional requirement against user requirements, collaborations and validations with IT department and stakeholders.
- Prepare User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and execute test cases for the assigned project(s) through detailed planning on the testing procedures based on pre-approved approach, studies of all possible testing scenarios for validations against functional requirements, documentation, tracking of test case results for IT to follow up, and to ensure outstanding issue(s) are resolved prior to UAT sign-off.
- Manage daily operational and support tasks through timely coordination with end-users and IT, appropriate documentation and taking ownership of the assigned task till resolution.
Diploma in IT, Insurance, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in business analysis, testing or similar roles
Past work experience in Insurance industry with good understanding of business processes, operations
Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Word and Excel
Good understanding with database query
Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good (verbal and written) language capabilities in English and Chinese
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|