- Data Centre
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- User Acceptance Testing
Assistant Manager, Operation Support
Location: Hong Kong
- Assisting in managing data centre operations, IT projects, disaster recovery activities and review application teams implementation requirement, users’ expectation in delivering / handling the service requests and production resolutions
- Ensure critical outsourcing vendor to provide good quality of services, meet agreed service level agreement without major incidents and fulfill the compliance of the outsourcing vendor requirements.
- Manage operation support team to handle UAT program deployment, batch jobs automation, desktop image management, security patches deployment effectively and smoothly for ensuring the rollout is completed successfully without major problems.
- Perform Operation Acceptance Test timely during critical IT projects implementation.
- Develop control processes and procedures for IT Operation Management to follow and ensure the compliance of IT policy and guideline.
- Lead and coach subordinates to complete assigned jobs and ensure to provide a good quality of work in day-to-day support.
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 6 years of Data Centre experience in which at least 2 years at supervisory level
- Experience in multi-international companies in Financial Industry
- Solid experience in computer operation services, problem and change management,outsourcing vendor management and disaster recovery management
- Able to master wide range of knowledge on computer operation, programs/patches deployment, job scheduling, batch printing, data centre facility, operation acceptance, incident and problem management, disaster recovery management
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|