- IBM AIX
Assistant Manager, Infrastructure & Vendor Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Manage the outsourcing vendor on Infrastructure services and ensure the service provider meet the service level performance
- Handle service requests, change and problem with vendors to ensure the compliance of vendor’s service performance and align with the internal policies and external regulations.
- Review and approve service requests, and organize the multi-workstream communication with stakeholders for non-standard service delivery
- Chair the regular service level meetings with outsourcing vendor infrastructure services in accordance with contract and scope of work
- Manage the outsourcing service operation and conduct operation review meetings to align and improve the processes with documentations
- Drive the outsourcing vendor to support projects or activities, and review and approve on the vendor proposed resources and plans
- Explore the new technology / solution with vendor to enhance the workflow and support
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information Technology with at least 3 years in supporting services at supervisory level
- Working experience in Financial Industry
- Good interpersonal communication skills, and strong in vendor management
- Strong technical knowledge in Infrastructure components, such as Desktop, Network, Wintel, Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN
- In-depth knowledge in support Microsoft Products included Windows 7 / 10, Office 2010 / 2013, SharePoint, SCCM, etc.
- Able to work under pressure and work independently.
- A good team player with positive mindset
- PMP/ ITIL foundation certified preferred.
- Excellent in problem solving, presentation and analytical skills
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL Practitioner Level, ITIL Foundation Level|