- Financial Modeling
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Manager, Finance
Location: Hong Kong
Assist in the expense analysis and allocation functions for both life and general insurance business, conduct the expense study for product pricing and to develop an effective financial control policies and procedures for cost monitoring and internal control
- Perform robust financial analysis through understanding of key drivers across the company
- Perform monthly expense allocation.
- Assist ongoing monitoring of the expense variances and recommend actions to management
- Assist in the expense budget and forecasting exercise and expense management project through financial modelling.
- Participate in the review of business process, financial control policies and procedures to improve cost monitoring and internal control.
- Perform ad-hoc projects/system enhancements or assignments as required
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or relating discipline, with a recognized professional qualification.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience, preferably gained from financial industry or accounting firms
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Knowledge in SUN Accounts and MS Access is an added advantage.
- With good business acumen and self-motivated.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|