Assistant Manager, Customer Care Counter
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist Manager to supervise the daily operation of branch offices so as to ensure the smooth running of daily routines in premium collection and cashier office administration
- Support cashier counter during peak period
- Check reconciliation report for ensuring the accuracy of all payment transactions and posting at all times.
- Ensure the cashiering procedures and workflows are adherence to all guidelines and policies laid down by management.
- Record, produce and prepare routine management reports and audit reports required by the Management for regular performance review and coaching.
- Give positive feedback and improvement ideas in streamlining and further enhancing the daily operations of Cashier.
- Provide guidance / training and supervise cashier staff in daily routines.
- Responsible for system development and modification to meet the changing requirements
- Participate in ad hoc studies and projects
- University degree in Business Administration, Management Information System, or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in life insurance industry, with at least 2 years in management / supervisory level.
- Professional qualification in Life Insurance such as Fellow of the Life Management Institute (FLMI) highly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal relation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese (including Mandarin)
- Good knowledge of application software including MS Excel, MS WORD and MS Powerpoint
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)
- Customer Service
- Life Insurance
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Report Writing
- Problem Solving