- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
Assistant Manager, Business Development (12-month Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Health & Protection, Linked and High Net Worth Business, this position is responsible for tracking the fulfillment of a large marketing campaign by extracting data from several sources and make simple analysis for weekly report. This position is also responsible for assisting the Senior Manager in coordinating with various parties to develop marketing campaigns and to support project implementation.
- Assist in managing the fulfillment of a large marketing campaign. This includes data extraction from different sources, reconciliation of data, analysis to produce a weekly report to provide regular updates to key stakeholders and check invoices from vendor.
- Assist to develop companywide Health & Protection Dashboard and analysis as requested.
- To coordinate between an external vendor and internal stakeholders and resolve any inquiries or problems as it arises for a large marketing campaign.
- Assist Senior Manager to implement other adhoc projects as assigned.
- University graduate with quantitative background such as statistics, mathematics, actuarial science or engineering
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in a large corporation
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excel is a must
- Database and macro experience is an advantage
- Must be able to pay attention to details, comfortable with numbers
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the position of Senior Officer