- Corporate Communications
- Management Reporting
Assistant Manager, Agency Management
Location: Hong Kong
- Assist and coordinate in agency recruitment activities.
- Assist in organising and communicating company and agency campaigns, challenges, contests or promotion programs to agency members.
- Prepare business correspondence, presentation materials and management reports for management and agency force on timely basis.
- Keep and monitor the overall expenses budget including documentation and justification for payment.
- Review & make recommendation on all agency promotion / demotion applications and contest appeals in accordance to the requirements & guidelines.
- Assist in ensure agency performance comply with internal & external compliance requirements and guidelines.
- Answer agency enquiries and collect feedback.
- Industry-related agency development, operation or training experience
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Mandarin preferred but not essential
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|