Assistant Group Administration & Medical Officer, GI&EB
Location: Hong Kong
1. To achieve a high quality customer service by offering support on Group Medical / Group Life & Pension products enquiries.
2. To complete monthly or / and daily reports so that the superior could be able to regularly monitor the service standard.
- University graduate
- 1 year of working experience in customer services field
- Knowledge of Excel, words
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered for the senior position
- Microsoft Excel