- Business Development
Account Executive, Business Development (General Insurance)
Location: Hong Kong
1. To achieve business target, esp. in GI markets.
2. To increase penetration and productivity by providing effective communication and motivation.
3. To ensure underwriting and service standards to be met.
4. To support intermediaries and provide effective solutions with senior team members.
- Degree or Diploma graduate, with progress in obtaining professional insurance qualifications in general insurance (ACII or ANZIIF) being an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of solid working experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Exposure in underwriting or promoting general insurance / employee benefits business.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered for the Assistant Account Executive role.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|
|Qualification||Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII), Associate, ANZIIF|