Sales - 2017 Internship Program - HK
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ambi Pur® and SK-II®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We grow great business and organization leaders. At P&G we understand that our Company's success begins when our shoppers are choosing which brand to purchase. We call this "the first moment of truth". Customers are a key pillar of the P&G strategy because they greatly influence this first moment of truth.
As a member of Sales Team, you will have a significant impact on the first moment of truth by jointly creating value with our customers that positively influences the first moment of truth. Sales plays a leading role in this effort from sophisticated global retailers to small neighborhood stores and open markets. The Customer Business Development concept, which we invented, came from recognizing that jointly creating value with our retail customers and distributors is fundamental to the growth of our mutual businesses. As a member of Sales Team, you will be responsible for developing partnership and leveraging training, analytical data, communication skills and personal leadership to deliver our joint goals.
Overall Job Responsibility:
Drive volume and share on all P&G Brands by working effectively with our retail customers to maximize in store presence, create demand, and optimize product replenishment and supply.
1. Sell target distribution, marketing/merchandising and in store presence standards of all P&G brands and sizes in all retail outlets within your territory.
2. Develop in store marketing and merchandising programs that effectively leverage P&G Brands against our retail customers and shoppers.
3. Through data analysis and consumer understanding, provide input to all customers regarding market trends, shopper habits and consumer usage preferences. Develop and sell in-store presence concepts and programs that maximize consumer/shopper understanding, generate new demand for P&G Brands, and drive retailers sales/profits.
4. Develop product replenishment programs designed to optimize supply and ensure continuous P&G product availability at all customers.
5. Own the use and administration of customer marketing and brand development funds for all customers your section.
1. University undergrads/graduates in penultimate year
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Excellent leadership
4. Work independently
5. Strong English verbal and writing skill
6. Computer literate at MS-Office
1.Please complete BOTH Online Application AND Online Assessment on/before 20 November 2016.
2.Set up and maintain ONE User Name & ONE e-mail unique only to you. Applicants will be disqualified if they have multiple accounts.
3.Select only ONE position to apply.
4.Summer Internship period is July-August 2017.
5.No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble
does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas
that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized
Follow us on P&G HK Recruit Facebook page for recruitment updates : www.facebook.com/pghkrecruit