Sales - 2017 Graduate Program - Account Manager - Full time - HK
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ambi Pur® and SK-II®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We grow great business and organization leaders At P&G we understand that our Company's success begins when our shoppers are choosing which brand to purchase. We call this "the first moment of truth". Customers are a key pillar of the P&G strategy because they greatly influence this first moment of truth.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for winning, and the ability to build collaborative relationships? We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators.
P&G Sales Account Managers are essential to the business representing products from P&G's consumer business sectors of grocery, retail, wholesale or mass merchandising accounts. They can also manage our business in the professional products area with accounts such as foodservice distributors, restaurants, hotels, salons, schools, and other institutions.
In your first year as an Account Manager, you will learn about your accounts, products, industry, and the Company's business practices. Account Managers influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves developing assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Account Managers design business plans which will deliver each brand volume and share objectives, and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and us. We are seeking candidates who are leaders, who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators. We are looking for individuals who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative.
* Leadership and influencing skills
* Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to work well with others as a team
* Innovative and analytical mindset
* Ability to adapt to change
* Ability to communicate well in English and Cantonese
1. Please complete BOTH Online Application AND Online Assessment on/before 20 November 2016.
2. Set up and maintain ONE User Name & ONE e-mail address unique only to you. Applicants will be disqualified if they have more than one account.
3. Select only ONE position to apply.
4. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Follow us on P&G HK Recruit Facebook page for recruitment updates : www.facebook.com/pghkrecruit
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|