- Business Intelligence
- Quality Assurance
Product Supply - 2017 Graduate Program - Product Supply Manager - Full time - HK
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
As the world's largest multinational consumer goods company, Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is the 4th largest corporation in the world by market capitalization and is Fortune's 6th Most Admired Company.
P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ambi Pur® and SK-II®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Supply Network Operations in P&G is leading edge among and beyond FMCG industry. We are been recognized as Supply Chain “Master”/No.1 worldwide by the Gartner Supply Chain research 2015 for its long term leadership in supply chain excellence & capability. The company recognizes Product Supply as the winning partner to drive the business growth with providing solutions in our supply networks, and we build masteries and capabilities that create values to customers and consumers.
To be “Master” in supply chain profession, we never stop innovations to stay at the cutting edge of technologies, work systems, and skill development processes. Our operations have state-of-the-art equipment and use the latest IT solutions. There are altogether 6 disciplines in Product Supply - Purchasing, Supply Network Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering, IDM and Quality Assurance. Throughout One PS career, employees will be developed with world–class capabilities and mastery from best-in-class training programs that offered. Even more, local top talents we are hiring are provided with early responsibilities and challenges by putting them work in a global business and supply chain environment so that we develop them to become future supply chain leaders for Hong Kong/Taiwan, Greater China, Asia and even Globe.
Upon joining Product Supply, you would be able to:
* Provide the best customer service to our customers and consumers through integrated business planning process.
* Manage the sourcing and replenishment for each of the famous Brands from a global supply chain.
* Build and apply the business intelligence to Brand team to enable business growth, managing the product launch and promotions planning.
* Collaborate with external customers on supply chain integration and joint-value creation.
* Lead the supply network design with Greater China and Asia resources to achieve the benchmark cost and responsiveness.
* Build the culture and capability of superior quality Management.
* Leadership and influencing skills
* Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
* Ability to work well with others as a team
* Innovative and analytical mindset
* Ability to adapt to change
1. Please complete BOTH Online Application AND Online Assessment on/before 20 November 2016.
2. Set up and maintain ONE User Name & ONE e-mail address unique only to you. Applicants will be disqualified if they have more than one account.
3. Select only ONE position to apply.
4. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Follow us on P&G HK Recruit Facebook page for recruitment updates:www.facebook.com/pghkrecruit
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|