- Business Transformation
- IT Security
- Team Management
IT-Assistant IT Manager-HK
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- you deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. As a P&G IT professional, you are a diverse business leader who applies IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of technical expertise and thought leadership.
In this job, you will be responsible to take a strong leadership in driving business transformation by planning, developing and implementing a breakthrough solutions and services leveraging IT through collaborating with internal business partners, local or oversea IT supplies and IT counterparts across markets in Asia and globe. For example,
1. Planning and Implementing IT Innovations or solutions/services leveraging Asia or global scale
2. Driving internal and external business process transformation by implementing or improving IT solutions
3. Lead large scale project as a project manager for implementing large scale IT systems
4. Possess IT skills in Application & Integration, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk, Infrastructure
* Strong team leadership and ability to collaborate effectively with both internal and external resources at all levels of the organization (working effectively with peers, vendor-partners, senior management, multi-functional team both internally and externally).
*Strong problem solving skills, technical/analytical skills and ability to multi-task and balance different sets of priorities.
*Ability to engage in senior level technology decision discussions related to business value and the end-to-end information technology lifecycle.
*Demonstrated competency/mastery in one or more fields of IT technology (ERP, Application Management, Database Engineering, IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, CRM, Mobility and others) and have demonstrated learning agility to learn and apply the latest technologies.
*Proficient written and oral Mandarin and English communication skills are required in this global environment
The offeree is expected to join the organization in Nov. 2016
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|