You may also like
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Supervisor / Senior Supervisor, Pension Operations
Location: Kwun Tong
Due to our business growth, we invite high calibre talents joining the expanding team to grow with our business.
- To provide good quality of service and ensure service level provide to MPF/ORSO clients are met with the company service pledge;
- Maintain accurate records and thorough documentation;
- Respond to inquiries and interpret contracts and provide benefits or claims information upon requested by brokers, insured and policyholders in a timely, accurately and courteous manner;
- Assist in the process of new products launch and perform the local government filing for pension product;
- Prepare and maintain administrative related materials such as group contract, benefit brochures and member login passcode, etc. before sending to client;
- Assist employee in training and development;
- Review the materials of respond or inquiries from MPFA or auditor;
- Perform quality checking and assist the Team Leader to control and monitor some functions within the team on regular basis;
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as required.
- College or university graduate or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in MPF and/or ORSO schemes administration with 1 to 2 years at supervisory level;
- Self-starter, team player and attentive to details;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Strong analytical skills and good at PC applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, date of availability and quoting reference no. OPS0417 in the subject line and email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.