Officer, Pension Operations (1 year Contract)
• Handle daily administration of retirement schemes and perform customer service related activities
• Process member enrollments, terminations and group changes in accordance with the approved company procedures, policies and local regulations
• Maintain accurate records and thorough documentation
• Perform clerical support such as data input
• Perform other job related duties or special projects as required
• Secondary school graduate or equivalent
• 1 year of administrative experience, MPF and/or ORSO schemes administration is preferrable
• Self-starter, team player and attentive to details
• Strong analytical skills and good at PC applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
Interested parties, please email your resume with your current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word