You may also like
Trade Finance Analyst - European Bank
Senior Officer/ Officer, Local Markets
- Computer Programming
Operation Officer - Asset Management
Supervisor, Trade Finance - International Banking
Operations Assistant - Financial Firm (fresh graduate welcome)
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Officer / Officer / Senior Officer, Pension Operations
Location: Kwun Tong
Due to our business growth, we invite high calibre talents joining the expanding team to grow with our business.
- Handle daily administration of retirement schemes and perform customer service related activities;
- Process member enrollments, terminations, and group changes in accordance with the approved company procedures, policies and local regulations;
- Maintain accurate records and thorough documentation;
- Perform clerical support such as data input;
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as required.
- Secondary school graduate or equivalent;
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in MPF and/or ORSO schemes administration; Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Self-starter, team player and attentive to details;
- Strong analytical skills and good at PC applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Strong communication and customer service skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
Candidates with less or more experience will be considered as Assistant Officer or Senior Officer, respectively.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, date of availability and quoting reference no. OPN0517 in the subject line and email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.