You may also like
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
Assistant Manager, Pension Operations
Location: Kwun Tong
Due to our business growth, we invite high calibre talents joining the expanding team to grow with our business.
- Maintain and develop in-depth knowledge about PISYS, group products and services as to assist manage and supervise day-to-day casework. Assist to monitor and ensure administrative functions can be delivered in an effective manner in accordance with the approved company procedures, policies and MPFA regulations
- Provide developmental and administrative support for all products launch
- Respond to inquiries and interpret contracts and provide benefits or claims information upon requested by brokers, insured and policyholders in a timely, accurately and courteous manner
- Assist to review, develop and update local administrative, forms, letters and claim procedural manuals
- Assist in the process of new products launch and perform the local government filing for pension product
- Perform staff development activities including training, direction of work and reviewing of performance
- Ensure staff are provide good quality and maintenance the services provide to MPF/ORSO clients are meet the company service pledge
- Review and response the inquiries from MPFA or auditor
- Perform control and monitor of different functions within the team to avoid non-compliance
- Assist and perform other customer service related functions
- Perform other job related duties or special projects as requested
- College or university graduate or equivalent
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in MPF and/or ORSO schemes administration with 2 to 3 years at supervisory level
- Extensive knowledge about pension business, product and related services
- Excellent project management skills
- Require good organizational and interpersonal skills, attentive to details, high degree of accuracy and ability to work in an environment characterized by high level of activities
- Initiative, ability to guide in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills, oral and written communication in both English and Chinese
- Good at PC applications especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager, Pension Operations.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary, date of availability and quoting reference no. OPN0518 in the subject line and email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.