The client is a long-established business services firm with a presence in the major cities around the world. They have sales and support offices in Hong Kong with strong reputation in the various industries regarding our provision of services and products by achieving technical excellence. With Hong Kong as its regional hub, the client is now looking to hire for a newly-created IT Support position to join their existing IT team.
• Responsible for carrying out system administration work and daily operation tasks including support call handling, network equipment monitoring, server support and backup service as well as ensuring the smooth operation in the company
• Responsible for providing on-site and remote post-sales support of hardware systems, and/or applications.
• Supports end-user installations, configurations, upgrades and migrations through problem isolation, verification, resolution and documentation. May include supporting 3rd party products.
• Perform preventive maintenance and health check regularly on Avaya and non-Avaya products, to recommend corrective or remedial action for system stability
• Assist in leading project roll out and troubleshooting for all network connectivity
• Develop documentation manual and provide training to customer
• Ad-hoc emergency support during non-office hours is required
• High Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in IP telephony/Voice Recording systems. Experience in NICE or Verint is an advantage.
• Candidate without relevant knowledge will be considered as technical officer
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical skill
• Willing to learn, to take up new assignment & challenges
• Customer-oriented, self motivated, and able to work under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Fresh graduates are welcomed.
We offer good prospects and on-job training to entry-level candidates or even fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us!
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|