You may also like
Content Editor / Senior Content Editor (UHK) - New Headcounts
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
SALES ENGINEER / Asst Sales Manager – pipe / fittings / construction / building/5 days
- Product Management
Relationship Managers, Wealth Management,1120
- Risk Assessment
Head, Financial Institutions, Wholesale Bank, 1336
- Due Diligence
Video Conference Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Conference Coordinator to be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our client, to be located in Hong Kong. The Conference Coordinator is the first line customer service representative for all Helpdesk enquiries regarding the setup of a video conference, and we’re looking for talented candidates to join our team with attractive package!
• Responsible to meeting scheduling, setup and productions
• Video / Audio / Web conference setup and support. Ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving / transmitting good audio / video.
• Assist with support for video / audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify.
• Telepresence support
• General AV Meeting Room Support, AV equipment setup, support and operation.
• Presentation / multi-media meeting room support, including duration support.
• Provide support for troubleshooting of the devices.
• Assist with support for multi-media broadcasting.
• Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests from the Helpdesk
• Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline preferred
• Basic technical knowledge of Polycom Systems, Tandberg/Cisco Systems, Creston, and other audio and video technologies. (preferred)
• Good communication and inter-personal skills required for interaction with customers.
• Willing to learn and have a strong sense of responsibility
• Able to work independently
This is an opportunity to put your career on the fast track in a dynamic and professional environment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience!
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|