You may also like
IT Technical Helpdesk Support / System Administrator – Europe MNC forwarder / logistics service
IT SOFTWARE ENGINEER / Programmer / Analyst Programmer – mfg electronic security / network equipment /5 days
- Application Development
- Cloud Computing
Field Application Engineer
- Microsoft Excel
- Active Directory
Technical Support Assistant
The client is a long-established business services firm with a presence in the major cities around the world. They have sales and support offices in Hong Kong with strong reputation in the various industries regarding our provision of services and products by achieving technical excellence. With Hong Kong as its regional hub, the client is now looking to hire for a newly-created IT Support position to join their existing IT team.
• Provide technical support/training for all technology equipment (PC’s, Mac’s, Printers, Video Conference)
• Manage the inventory of hardware/software, systems life cycle and vendor contracts concerning end-user equipment
• Virtual Desktop / Desktop / Laptop build, installation, security and hardware management
• Administration of accounts and resources through Active Directory
• Incident support and change management
• Mobility support (Blackberry, iPhone, Remote access)
• Other duties as assigned
• 1 - 2 year experience in IT, desktop support is a plus.
• Fresh grade is welcomed
• Undergraduate degree in Technology or related discipline.
• Passion and interest in end-to-end customer services.
• Flexible and adaptable, responds rapidly to changing agendas. Able to re-prioritise and organise effectively.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Organised with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
• Comfortable in raising issues and ensuring that corrective measures are taken in timely manner.
We offer good prospects and on-job training to entry-level candidates or even fresh graduate students who feel passionate in Information Technology to join us!
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]