- Capacity Planning
Server Engineer (Hardware)
We are currently seeking Full-time Server Engineer which mainly focuses on hardware maintenance. The position will be responsible for supporting clients’ servers. The candidate will be hired for Server Engineer or Senior Server engineer according to their working experiences and qualification.
• Provide onsite server maintenance service to commercial client according to agreed SLA
• Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Install and configure systems such as per assigned
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
• Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
• Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
• 1 years of working experience in server support
• Familiar with DELL / HP / IBM server is an advantage
• Strong troubleshooting skills
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for a senior position; Less experience considered as junior level with on-job training provided
Interested parties please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|